Terms and Conditions
The term “Moto helmets plus” or “Motohelmetsplus.com” or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website; whose registered office is 900 Rhododendron ln brinnon washington 98320 and registered name of business is “motohelmetsplus llc.” The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the web pages on this website is for your general information and use only. All content is subject to change without notice.
- Neither Moto helmets plus or any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and Moto helmets plus expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any personal information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which Moto helmets plus shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is either owned, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to third party websites. These link are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We assume no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website are subject to the laws of the United States of America.
- Certain states require the delivery of an Annual Purchase Summary to customers within that state. By making a purchase with Motohelmetsplus.com, customers agree to opt-in to electronic delivery (via e-mail) of this summary. This Annual Purchase Summary is a tax document that may require action on part of the customer.
- In the event that a product on this website is mistakenly listed at an incorrect price, Moto helmets plus reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for said product, or for orders in which the total has been calculated incorrectly.
- Product availability is subject to change without notice.
- Moto helmets plus reserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, Moto helmets plus shall issue a refund to your credit card in the amount of the incorrect purchase price.
- NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED, WRITTEN, OR IMPLIED is made on any product sold by Motohelmetsplus.com. All descriptions given by Moto helmets plus as to function are for reference only and are not a guarantee. Moto helmets plus cannot, and will not, assume any responsibility for personal injury, labor or other injury arising out of the use of any product manufactured or sold. Moto helmets plus shall not, under any circumstances, be liable for any special, incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to damage or loss of goods or claims of customers of the purchaser which may arise and or result from the sale, installation or use of these products. By purchasing, using, or installing the product, the purchaser agrees to all of these terms.
- Aftermarket parts modifying motorcycle emission control systems including but not limited to exhausts, fuel controllers, smog block-off plates, (Racing Parts) are legal for closed-course competition use only. By purchasing from Moto helmets plus, you acknowledge that Racing Parts are legal only for closed-course competition racing use and You agree not to use Racing Parts on a licensed street vehicle. Moto helmets plus does not install or service motorcycles and, as a result, cannot verify usage of these aftermarket parts and cannot be held responsible for misuse. It is your responsibility to comply with all applicable laws.
- You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless motohelmets plus.com and its affiliates, affiliated companies, co-branders, other partners, and their employees, contractors, officers, and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses, including attorney’s fees, that arise from your use or misuse of this site. Moto helmets plus reserves the right, at it own expense, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, in which event you will cooperate with Moto helmets plus in asserting any available defenses.
- Moto helmets plus makes no representation that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the United States, and accessing them from territories where their contents are illegal is prohibited. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
Law and Forum